Monday, August 6, 2012

My Inner Artist

Hi everyone!  I created this blog to share a new interest of mine.  Recently I have been dabbling in some mixed media work and have enjoyed it so much that I decided to create this blog dedicated to that area.  I of course will still be posting on my other blog, Confessions of a Scrapaholic, but figured this would be a better place to share my mixed media creations and leave my other blog for my "Cricut" stuff.  Last week, I started my very first art journal.  I have to admit it was a bit scary at first because I had so many ideas floating through my head and was afraid I would mess it up.  After I did my first page, I realized that I couldn't really mess it up.  The page turned out totally different than what I initially envisioned, but wow, I was impressed with myself LOL
I created the page for a mixed media contest on Facebook, put on my Limor1278 (her YouTube name)  We were asked to create something using stencils along with any technique she had demonstrated in her videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment